accurate measure of general intelligence is expected up to 150 sd15.
Pretty accurate measure of abstract intelligence
is expected up to 160 sd15. Read
taking the test please read this test
(Light Perception Test) measures how your intelligence cooperates with your
must provide the most obvious and very specific solutions. Solutions are indeed
obvious if you find the right pattern.
- If there are multiple good
solutions, I'll accept all of them.
- Two submissions are allowed,
with only one answer per item.
the second norm report, here.
- Using dictionary and references
Enjoy the test!!!
Mary is a painter. She often draws abstract paintings, where she tries to
In the previous picture, there are hidden answers to the following questions:
1) How old is Mary?
2) How many children does she have?
3) When does she get up?
4) Does she smoke? Explain.
5) What is her favourite flower?
6) What is her favourite mathematical object / notion?
7) Who is her favourite writer?
8) Is she afraid of snakes? Explain.
9) Is she happy in her marriage? Explain.
10) She has one unusual hobby. Which one?